.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Bufori's Geneva is an American-powered, Malaysian-built take on a Roller


Malaysia-based (the company moved out of Australia in the mid-90's) Bufori's Geneva saloon (named after the Swiss show) is certainly an eye-catcher, but I can't quite determine if it's in a good or bad way. First off, the rounded rear, inserted headlights, and slabby sides don't really mesh in my mind. I guess with a car like this I'd be spending a lot more time inside of it than out, so maybe the looks don't really matter.

The materials used in the Geneva's production are pretty snazzy. The chassis is "top grade stainless steel", and the carbon/kevlar body is "infused with Vinylester resin", whatever that means. They say its strong, and I'll take their word for it.

Read more »